How to get a cheap hotel and car in Atlanta for Labor Day?

Q. How can I get an inexpensive but good hotels/motels in Atlanta for Labor Day?

A. Have you tried looking into the Econo Lodge? There's a few in Atlanta and they have a coupon special for 50% off a regular night stay. Just go to the Econo Lodge website and look for promotional coupon and it'll lead you through a series of steps or just go to the direct link http://www.freehotelcoupons.info/econo-lodge-hotel-coupon

Good luck :)

What good hotels are in Atlanta, GA and near a Marta Station?
Q. I'm looking for a reasonably price hotel/motel in Atlanta, Ga. We plan on using mostly public transportation so I want it to be very close to Marta Stations.

A. I always recommend the Wingate Inn at 6 Flags. Its very reasonably priced, about 89.00 per nite, and only 3 years old. They have a courtesy shuttle that can tale you to the marta station, which is only 5 minutes away. Very nice!

What time should I leave for airport?
Q. If my flight is at 3:30pm at what time should I leave from the hotel in Atlanta, GA?

Hotel is about 20 minutes from airport but I'll need to allow time for hotel check-out and any traffic jams, Airport check-in, etc?

A. you should count back time from the departure at 3:30pm. Arrival at the airport should be no later than 1:30pm (preferably 12:30-1:00pm), time to get transport (including waiting time for taxi, etc.. should be 40 mins, this covers traffic, etc.. Hotel check-out, just ask in the morning after breakfast, I suspect you may have an earlier check-out time than you realise, as most hotel do check-out up to 12:00 noon, after that you are liable for additional charges.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

  1. Remarkable blog! I have no words to praise, it has really allured me. hotel booking sites usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have the idea that how I get cheap hotel. Dr Andrew Unterweger is a very experience man which is working in real estate company from many years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?