Many Hotels in Miami beach have 21 yrs old restriction, Does anybody know of a hotel that doesnt?

Q. Im getting married however im only 20 and im trying to find a hotel in Miami beach that 20 yrs old can check into, im having no luck finding a good one. Could somebody help me out. Preferably a 3-5 star one.

A. You're probably not going to have too much luck, especially with the higher starred properties because they have standards to maintain and the doesn't include allowing rowdy young adults running around so they don't allow them to check in.

What you might want to do is call the on you are interested in and explain the situation, you are looking for a place to stay for your honeymoon but you are 20 and is there anything they can do to help you out.

What's the best hotel in Miami Beach on shore for less than $200 a night?
Q. I am going to Miami Beach at the beginning of January and I've been looking for a hotel in Miami Beach in the last couple of days. I have found a couple I like, but I wanted it to be right on the beach so I don't have to drive or walk too long to get to the beach. I want a comfortable hotel since I am pregnant and I'm just trying to get away to REST and calm down. Thank you!

A. Beachfront hotels on Miami Beach in January are not exactly a place to find rest. Low price ones will be busy and noisy. You might want to re-consider & stay further up the coast or on the West Coast -- like Sarasota or Ft. Myers.

How old to book a room at the Sofitel Hotel in Miami?
Q. I'm planning on trying to book a room at the Sofitel Hotel in Miami. I'm 19 & my friend I'm going with is 18. & I was wondering if I would be able to book the room myself? Thanks :)

A. 21+ and mayor credit card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?