What is a two diamond hotel in the GTA area?

Q. I need an example of a two diamond rating hotel in the GTA area/Ontario. Does anyone know one?

A. According to the AAA web site, the following are two diamond hotels in the GTA:

Travelodge Toronto Airport
925 Dixon Road
Etobicoke, ON

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
6355 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON

Super 8 Hotel Downtown Toronto
222 Spadina
Toronto, ON

Holiday Inn Express Downtown
111 Lombard Street
Toronto, ON

Comfort Inn Downsview
66 Norfinch
Toronto, ON

What does it mean when it says " New Purchasable item available " in GTA Vice City Stories for PSP ?
Q. LIke for mine now it says "New Purchasable Item available at the beach-side hotel ! " Heeeelppp pleasee !
But for the beach house place where to buy it what shops ?

A. When you beat certain missions,your able to purchase certain vehicles.

1.Clymenus Suite-Hovver'64(after the white lies mission)back of the safe house.

2.Little Willie at the top floor

3.Compound Safehouse-splitz-6-atz (after you finish from "ZERO TO HERO" mission)

4.Somewhere near ESCOBAR INTERNATIONAL theres a shop where the cars are parked-Bulletproof Stretch

5.The beach side hotel(will be introduced in a mission)-Quad.

How do i save my game on gta vice city on pc?
Q. How do i save my game on gta vice city on pc

plz hellp i dont know how i save my game

A. Go to one of your safe houses. I can't remember, but I think the first one was in a hotel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?