What is a boutique hotel? What do you think of when you hear it?

Q. Hi,

I like to know what makes a hotel a boutique hotel? What do you think you well get when you think of boutique? Do you prefer a boutique hotel over a regular hotel? If so, why? I hear this word used when some hotels describe them self, but I don't know what it exactly means. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

A. a boutique hotel is smaller than another hotel. I usually like a boutique hotel over a huge hotel. In boutique hotel the staff is smaller (not less) it is just teh same people that you will run into because teh hotel is smaller. This is a plus because they knw you and you know them. if makes it more personal and usually you get better service when it is more personal!

I dont know what the definition of boutique but i would say i have never been at a boutique hotel that had over 50 rooms.

how do i find the best way to design a thai restaurant and boutique hotel i am working on?
Q. My husband and are going into the hospitality business, a boutique hotel and thai restaurant to be specific, but we have one problem, how to give it the theme it deserves in terms of the interior design, definately it has to look very oriental, traditional in essence etc.. but we dont have any good advice on how to go about this, does anybody hav an answer to this please? like professionals who can advice us on what to do?

A. possibly go to thailand a buy and ship back original authentic thai furniture and experience first hand the "real deal"

What is the best hotel in Sydney for a special night?
Q. My sister is coming to visit from Canada, and we're going to spend a night in Sydney

I would like a boutique hotel or B&B type place (or a private holiday house) to stay for a night. I was thinking the Sir Stamford at Double Bay or the Crowne Plaza at Coogee... I would like suggestions for beautiful places to wake up in, either downtown or in the Eastern Suburbs.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

A. you didn't ask the question very good-- special night---boutique hotel--- private holiday house---My sister is coming to visit (joke mate)
but call around you will find what you want i think south of Sydney you will find a few nice b&b places look in the yellow pages




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?