Miami Beach Hotels with Free Shuttle to Airport and Port of Miami?

Q. I'm looking for a Miami hotel (preferably South Beach) that also has a free shuttle to both the Port of Miami and the Miami International Airport. I'm guessing that we'll fall into about about the 3-4 star hotel price range.

We'll be staying a couple days after a cruise to enjoy the area, so we're hoping that we can be within walking distance of the beach. We're traveling with children ages 9 and 7.

I hope I'm not delusional with my request, but thanks for looking at my question.

A. Have only been able to find:

Courtyard by Marriott Airport West/Doral
http://www.resideo.com/us/florida/miami/29521525.hotel
"This Courtyard offers complimentary shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport. For cruise passengers, transportation to the Port of Miami is available for $10 per person (dropoff only)."


Airport Regency
http://www.resideo.com/us/florida/miami/85966131.hotel
"The hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour shuttle to Miami International Airport six miles away. The hotel also provides a daily complimentary shuttle to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, and the Port of Miami. "


Days Inn Miami Airport North
http://www.resideo.com/us/florida/miami/96359869.hotel
"The hotel offers complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport and the Port of Miami."


Red Roof Inn
http://www.resideo.com/us/florida/miami/12443685.hotel


The beach hotels are really too far away from the airport to provide transportation there...

Hope that helps!

How do I go about doing this ?
Q. how much would you have to save up for 7 days at miami, Hotel cost for the week and nightclubs ?

A. depends where you stay and what you plan on doing(site seeing, tours etc.) and if your flying. all that said i wouldn't wanna go there with less than $2000, miami can be expensive, plus taxi fare or renting a car if you dont have one available and it seems like you want to hit the hot spots and get your party on and we all know how those times can suck our wallets dry. $4000 would be an ideal versatile amount for me, if your just looking to cover basic expenses and not do anything too extravagant then you will be far beyond fine, safety first too ;]

Do any hotels in Miami have complimentary airport and port shuttles?
Q. Do any Miami hotels offer complimentary airport AND port shuttles? If we stay at a hotel with an airport shuttle, would we go back to the airport in the moring to find a shuttle to the port? Is it better to take a shuttle or a cab (I'd hate to be stuck in long lines of traffic with a meter ticking). Thanks for the information! Only 2 of us are traveling this time, so I don't have to worry about a ton of luggage.

A. Days Inn Miami Airport North
Airways Inn and Suites
LaQuinta Inn (North and East)
Embassy Suites (option of a cruise package)
Holiday Inn Miami Airport

I was actually thinking of doing it this way as well, but after researching for a few weeks, I may just take a cab and stay at a nicer hotel, probably a Hilton property. I believe a cab is around $20. A lot of hotels offer service for $8-10 a person.
I would recommend looking at tripadvisor.com for hotel reviews.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?