Where is a convenient place to have breakfast around Tsim Sha Tsui MRT station?

Q. I'm going to stay in Imperial Hotel on Nathan Road, Kowloon Hongkong. I want to know whether I can have breakfast ( like Dim Sum). Look forward to your helpful tips. Many thanks

A. imperial hotel....quite convenient the location. it's just rite opp. to the kowloon hotel / shertaon / peninsula hotel. MTR is just rite on ur right hand side. 2 mins walk. for beakfast, HKnese use to hv it in what we called è¶é¤å»³. those local milk tea's restaurants. there's one named ç¿ è¯ v famous in HK just close to ur hotel on aro No.2 Carnarvon Road. http://www.tsuiwahrestaurant.com/menu.html

but they do not hv dim sum....for dim sum... u can walk to the "very good restaurant" é å¥½é家. it's a long time dim sum restaurant which very local. i dim sum their since i was stil a kid w my parents. here i only hv a chinese website but u can c those pix of their dishes.
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/photos.htm?shopid=3876

How can I find the address for this place in Japan?
Q. I have a label for a package that was sent to me that says M. Nakazawa, Opp. Imperial Hotel, Tokyo, Japan 591-2553. I'd like to find the exact address of this place to mail something to them but this just seems like a partial address. I think opp. means opposite the Imperial Hotel. I tried Google and some stuff came up but it wasn't helpful because I don't speak or read Japanese. I believe M. Nakazawa is the name of an art dealer. Any ideas?

A. 81-3-3591-2553 is the telephone number of the rental art gallery called Gallery Hibiya, 6-5, 1-Cho-me Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo just behind the Imperial Hotel Tokyo, but I don't think that M. Nakazawa is staying at the rental art gallery.

I don't know even if she as below is actually the person what you talked about though.

http://nmpainting.nmdo.net/index.html

Looking for directions to niagra falls from bronx?
Q. Does anyone know how to get from I87 Fordham road in the bronx to imperial hotel and suites in Ontario,canada the one on victoria avenue around the Niagara Falls. Its an easy 10 points =]

A. Go west on Fordham Rd. (maybe stop at Dallas BBQ for a snack before getting on the hwy., get onto 87 north, around Albany follow the NY State Thruway (rt 90) towards Buffalo, follow the signs to Niagra,
Here is a link to a map of the area.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,1872354971242686913&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&dq=imperial+hotels+and+suites+ontario+canada&daddr=5851+Victoria+Avenue,+Niagara+Falls,+ON+L2G+3L6,+Canada&geocode=2094027562714886283,43.090854,-79.078151&ei=lZtsSvLlEJT6NfWM_PgG&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1

Don't forget your passport.
Enjoy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?