What song should i sing for American Idol auditions?

Q. I'm auditioning for American Idol in eight days. I'm trying to think of what I should sing but I can't decide. I like indie-indie/rock type music, ex. Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Manchester Orchestra, The Flaming Lips, etc. What do you think I should sing? Helpppp!!
I just found out about it today by the way. I would have started preparing long ago if I had realized. I'm not going to miss this opportunity.

A. Third Planet by Modest Mouse, or maybe Bennie and the Jets

Where is the Malmaison Hotel in Manchester?
Q. Google maps is sending me to a place where there definately isn't a hotel.
I know Manchester pretty well, so using landmarks to explain where it is/near would be really helpful!

A. Opposite the end of the ramp that leads up to the station entrance,which used to be the main one, from Piccadilly.

What are some cheap hotels in Manchester?
Q. Im looking for a hotel for the weekend, Fri - Sun. Im a student so i dont have the money too pay for expensive ones.

A. Hi this web site is the best around .If you book far enough ahead it offers great deals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?