What is the most luxurious hotel in Chicago?

Q. Can anybody tell me what the most luxurious hotel in Chicago is?

A. The Peninsula and The Trump

what is the most dirt cheapest hotel in chicago?
Q. I want to know what is the most riduculous cheap hotel in chicago is, im talkin 40$ a night! Please help! I need the hotel name and everything! i dont need website links!

A. Red Roof Inn
340 Waugekan Rd
Northbrook,Il 847-205-1755

what is a low cost Park-and-fly hotel near Chicago Midway airport with free shuttle and breakfast?
Q. I am looking for a hotel near Chicago Midway airport that:

1) Is low priced
2) I can leave my car for 1 week+ (Park and fly)
3) Has a free shuttle to the airport
4) Preferably has some sort of free breakfast.

If anyone knows of a good match please post your recommendation.

A. Here's one:

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
CHICAGO-MIDWAY AIRPORT

Enjoy New Orleans style ambience at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Chicago/Midway Airport. Conveniently located just 2 blocks South of Chicago's Midway Airport and only 8 miles from downtown Chicago, the hotel offers Free 24 hr. Red Trolley Airport Shuttle to/from Midway Airport, Free wireless High Speed Internet Access, Free Continental Breakfast and Free overnight Parking.

Park, Stay, and Fly Rates with up to 7 days Parking.

more hotels: http://midway.airporthotelguide.com/chicago_midway_park_fly.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?