What inns/lodge or budget hotels in Cagayan de Oro City you can suggest?

Q. I am going to go to CDO next Friday and I'm wondering what inns/lodge/budget hotels u can suggest to me. I just want it to be clean and near plaza divisoria because that's the main reason I'll visit CDO. Thanks!

A. Kyross Inn

Do any budget hotels in Chicago offer free airport shuttle?
Q. Staying in Chicago for one night. Want to stay downtown (in a budget hotel) so that I can take in a few attractions. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay, and one hopefully that offers a (free) shuttle service to the airport?

A. I think you're better off staying near ORD then taking the blue line train to the Loop. There are no free shuttles to downtown hotels. The ride is about 40 min...longer during rush hours. The cheaper hotels are not downtown.

The hotel below has a free shuttle to/from ORD and is a short walk to the CTA el.,,$2.25 each way:

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/chicago/ordbm/hoteldetail/directions

Where can I find cheap/budget hotels in Singapore?
Q. I'm planning to go to Singapore for the weekend and I wanted to look for a cheap/budget hotel or backpackers' spot to stay. Can anyone recommend any?

Thanks!

A. geylang




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?