What difference between hotel furniture and home furniture?

Q. What can tell me what difference between hotel furniture and home furniture?

A. Well, hotel furniture is definitely designed for hotel, it is simple, comfortable, large size and easy to clean. While the home furniture is of more style and delicate.

Is there such a thing as hotel furniture liquidation in nyc?
Q. i want to scout around for hotel furniture ... how do hotels get rid of the furniture they want to replace in nyc (or long island). I'm looking for entry hallway mirror/table/desks, etc.

A. i would just ask them what they do with it. i've done it many times and had some luck. good luck

Where can I buy used or new hotel furniture?
Q. Just enough for one apartment. I like the specific look of nice hotel furniture, and the things at the regular furniture stores are totally different. Has anyone bought hotel furniture before...where did you get it...any details? Thanks!

A. I have, lots of times. Always at auction. When a hotel goes out of business or remodels, they sell it all at auction. I usually find 3 - 5 per year, sometimes 10 - 15 per year. We got leather chairs for $5, mirrors for $1, commercial kitchen appliances, etc. Even got tons of stuff free. Check newspapers, bulletin boards and auctionzip.com

xxx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?