What is the best place to buy tickets for English Premier League?

Q. Are on-line tickets reliable. Are there package deals that have hotel included. I want to take my son to some games in England. Prefer to get Arsenal tickets.

A. Being an Arsenal Fan myself and Im now living in the U.S. I was a regular football fan...

you can get good tickets to games from: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk

you can get just about anything from that site, concert, west end shows, most sports events...

Here is a sister site that might be of interest to you also:
http://www.london-tourism.com/

if not try http://www.londontown.co.uk

they also supply maps and areas of interest to London

Good hotels for a night out in the city centre of Manchester UK?
Q. Me and my boyfriend (both 18 years old) are looking at going to Manchester for a break and a night out in 2 weeks, finding it hard to figure out what hotels are both near the city centre and the nightlife. We have a budget of £100/per night. Any suggestions?

A. Try the Premier inn, or Sacha Hotel.

Can girlfriend come into your hotel room with you but not stay the night?
Q. Like do premier inn allow friends/gf's to watch tv in your room during day is that okay?

A. Well I'd sleep with her and bang her but that's just me I guess...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?