Was the Drake hotel one of the surviving buildings of the great chicago fire?

Q. i need info on the drake hotel in Chicago, how is it related to the great chicago fire?

A. Nope. The Drake was built in 1920, the Chicago Fire was in 1871.

Both Saint Michael's and Saint Patrick's survived, along with Water Tower, and the O'Leary Farm all survived.

How far is Ed Debevnek's restaurant from the Chicago Drake Hotel?
Q. How do I get to Ed Debevneks restaurant frrom the Drake Hotel?

A. Ed Debevneks' is around Clark and Ohio (Hard Rock, rock-n-roll McDonalds, Planet Hollywood all there).

From Drake, I am guessing 20-25 minutes walk (cross Michigan, west on Ohio) or, what, maybe 5 to 10 minutes by Taxi.

Fun place. Great milk shakes. Elvis served us last time.

What is a louis vuitton champagne reception and free monogramming on any purchase?
Q. I am staying at the Drake Hotel in Chicago and I would like to get the deal package "shop till you drop" which includes "louis vuitton- champagne receptions and free monogramming of any purchase." I just would like a little insight please! thank you!

A. You need to contact the Concierge at the hotel to get this information. Or call that Louis Vuitton boutique.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?