What cheap motel chain has the best loyalty program?

Q. I will have to go on a two week road trip in the summer. What cheap motel chain has a loyalty program that will result in me paying the lowest amount for 10 nights at their motel chain?

If above is difficult to answer, may I please ask you to suggest a site where I could compare motel loyalty programs. I am not interested in extra benefits. I am simply trying to minimize the cost of 10 nights (or more) spent at a motel.

Thank you for your kind help!

A. Comfort Inn. has a discount that if you stay 10 nights you get the 11th one free. They are around the same price or a little more then Motel 6.

Where can I find cheap motel in a safe neighborhood in Chicago?
Q. Where can I find cheap motel in a safe neighborhood in Chicago?

Me and my brother are going to visit chicago after christmas

A. You could try the Ohio House Motel on Ohio Street.

Need a cheap motel on the way to Walt Disney World?
Q. We're driving from Missouri to Orlando to Disney World. The halfway point is US-78 E towards Birmingham. Do any of you know any good cheap motels that will sleep 2 adults and 3 children around this area?

A. I definitely would NOT stay anywhere in the Birmingham area! It's a bad place, the cops will even tell you to stay on the highway there until you're past. Maybe try Montgomery, it's about an hour and a half past Birmingham, or any of the areas in-between. If you just type in "hotels in ------- AL" on the Yahoo! search you will come up with loads of results.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?