How can I bring a girl back to my hotel from the club?

Q. Ok, I'm going on this trip to San Pedro Sula, Honduras. I'm going to be staying at the intercontinental hotel and I probably gonna be hitting up a club. I was wondering how can get a chick to come with me from the club to the hotel so I can get to first base with her!!!! By the way, I don't really know Spanish fully so it would be difficult to speak with the woman. Maybe if I find a good looking woman who's drunk and then maybe. Any Ideas? Lol

A. I think yes.You should definitely check out more than one source. Don't rely solely on the review section of the hotel's own website. You should visit that page, to get a feel for some of the positive features of the hotel, but you will never find any of the negatives about the hotel on their own site.

Which area in Boston is affordable to live in and accessible to InterContinental Boston hotel?
Q. I am in the process of applying for an internship at the InterContinental Boston hotel. Based on my research, it is right by Financial District and Boston Harbor. It is also close to the South Station stop. Could you please recommend an area in Boston where I can rent an affordable apartment/room (I'm on student budget) while staying close to the hotel or MBTA stations so I can get to work easily? I don't have a car.

A. A car wouldn't do you any good anyway in that part of Boston. Boston is expensive, particularly for short-term internships. Consider a roommate situation or a sublet. Your best bet might be the Northeastern University area or their housing office. (Northeastern does co-ops, so they are experts at short-term.) NEU is also on the Orange Line, which goes to the Financial District.

T access means that quite a number of good student rental areas in other cities are open to you. Check Craigslist for Central Square Cambridge, UMass Boston area, Quincy (all Red Line). Medford or Malden Center, Ruggles Station (on the Northeastern University side ONLY, avoid Roxbury. These are Orange Line, which you can get at Downtown Crossing or State).

South Station is also the terminus for many of the commuter Rail lines, with frequent service to other suburbs, and a number of buses.

is there a free wireless service in intercontinental hotel in istanbul ?
Q. i will visit Istanbul - Turkey next week
I'm staying @ Intercontinental Hotel in Istanbul
but i wanna know if there a free wi-fi service in Lobby
cause i red on the Internet that in this hotel this service is not free & very expensive ?

anyone can Help ??

A. Cat is right. However, if you need internet to print a boarding pass, talk to the director of guest services. They will give you 15 minutes for free in order to do that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?