Is their a guest list for the Stanley Hotel in Denver Colorado?

Q. me and my friend are going to stay at the stanley hotel in 6 weeks and we wanted to see if their was going to be anybody famous or just any of our friends staying their. is their any website or list of the people staying their in 6 weeks that we can veiw? thanks.

A. Hotels do not make their guest lists public, for liability reasons. I can imagine that if there were celebrities staying at the Stanley, they would not like it to be publicized. I travel to Estes frequently and it's not the type of place that attracts celebrities. There are nicer places to stay.

Does anyone know of any haunted hotels in Colorado?
Q. I'm having a Justin Bieber birthday party, me and my friends want to stay in a haunted hotel as well. can anyone tell me any, besides The Stanley hotel? its 269 a night. to much for 15 year olds to pay.

A. Do you expect your guests to pay for a hotel room to go to your party? Ask your parents to rent a room at the Stanley Hotel for all the girls to share and it can be your birthday present. Just be sure it's Room 217.

What happen to Jim Carrey in 217 at Stanley Hotel?
Q. When Jim Carrey was filming "Dumb and Dumber" he was at the Stanley Hotel for 3 hours when he ran out the room he was staying in. This room happened to be room 217. The room that inspired Stephen King, the horror film artist, to write the movie "The Shining". I want to know what happened to Jim in this room. He reportedly did not have a word to say after his stay in 217....Anyone know anything about this? PLEASE?!

A. When as we all know He was on drugs at the time he was taking painkillers and saw a face of his mother in the window who screamed at her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?