where are cheap places to stay/camp on the olympic peninsula in the winter?

Q. me and my friends are going on a 3 day trip to the peninsula and are planning on just sleeping in the car but were most likely aren't going to not want to do that all 3 nights so we want a back up plan. if anyone knows cheap but good places to stay (and eat!) your help is greatly appreciated!

A. I'm not sure how you define cheap, but at least the prices do tend to be the lowest in the winter months. Since it is so rainy in the winter, I think your plan to stay at a motel at least one night to dry out is a good idea. Depending on your planned route, your best bet would be spending a night or two in either Port Angeles and/or Forks. I would lean toward Forks since it is closest to the beaches and rainforests and also where it is the rainiest and the area you will probably most appreciate not sleeping in the car. Here is a link where you can compare prices and also see reviews and read comments from other travelers: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3894326-10775740?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tripadvisor.com%2FHotels-g58476-a_cja.10775740-a_cjp.3894326-m13092-Forks_Washington-Hotels.html

The link also includes some restaurant reviews so it might help you find some places to eat based on what your group likes to eat.

what is the best hotel in chicago for my 21st birthday party?
Q. I really liked the sybaris, but when i went to make the reservation it didnt list a location in chicago illinois. So i was wondering if there was another hotel that was kind of similar. I really liked the idea of a private pool. And as far as price, ive been saving up for two years now. so its not a problem. but i really need some help with this. so all answers are appreciated.

A. THE PENINSULA CHICAGO

What are the best five star hotels in the Philippines for a vacation?
Q. Might plan on going to fly there next year, so are there any nice hotel with the best respectful service and nice rooms and everything?

A. Hotels for Manila would be Intercontinental (great location but getting old), The Peninsula or for sure the ageless Mandarin.
Cebu I suggest resorts, Shangri-La or Imperial Palace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?