How much is the cost to go to Disney Land? And what are the prices for? I want to go there 2010 in May?

Q. I am from Florida and i want to know the closet Disney Land i can go to. I want to know what are all the hotel prices. And the other prices. My boyfriend wants to take me there. How much are the Disney Land packs it will just be me and my fiance beginning tommorow. YES! YES! And in May 2010. Any pricing or information i need to know will be great thanks alot. And please no rude comments

A. Go there and on the top left corner the will be a thing you need to fill out to see how much it will cost

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

Is there a modestly priced hotel chain in Ireland similar to Super 8 or Motel 6?
Q. I would like to travel to Ireland but is seems the hotel prices are very high compared to the US. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

A. There are now some chain hotels in Ireland but they are mostly around the airports in Dublin and Shannon. You may come across one (only one) in some of the larger towns as well. Ballina and Sligo town have one each. These hotels don't do well because there are just so many great B&Bs. The proprietors hang out vacancy signs and you stop in, look at the room and book it there or move on. Obviously, they prefer payment in cash. Most now have their own "en suite" or bathroom and television in the room. Breakfast is always an Irish one (full) and the best part of the stay. Every main town has an Irish Tourist office so ask for that and they will phone around and get you a room in your next town. Have a great journey!

how to find the best hotel for the cheapest price?
Q. Me and a couple of my buds were planning on going to the keys for 3 nights or so, and were having trouble finding a nice cheap hotel. Price range is kinda limited seeing as were three teenagers and don't have that much money.

A. Try the websites below. Most hotels sell blocks of unused rooms to brokers who rent them for cheap. Do remember that you'll be paying in advance and there aren't any refunds (usually). Also, you have to be 18 to rent a hotel room. They will ask you for ID when you check in, and you need a valid credit card (even if you're paying cash for the room).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?