Is there a way for me to look up hotel ballrooms and conference rooms?

Q. I'm working to put together a plus sized teen pageant in Atlanta, but I'm having a hard time finding a list of hotels that have conference rooms or hotel rooms. Are there any websites that could help me? Or is there anything I should be looking up? I tried looking up "hotel ballrooms in atlanta" and I didn't get much. Thoughts?

A. I work for a great hotel chain. Marriott. Nearly half of the Marriotts in Atlanta have meeting rooms and there are at least three I know of that have conferance halls, as for a ballroom? Look up J.W. Marriott online and then find local sales directors and contact them !

Other hotel chain companies all have sales directors who handle group bookings also. The group booking can get special discounts, goodie bags, food, etc., also each person can either pay in advance, or just come in ! the possiblities all depend on timeing and availibity of your chioce of hotel.

Also, they can give you advice if you're looking for sponsers if the event is still in the planning stages.

are there any hotels in atlanta you can get at age 21?
Q. I am planning on going to Atlanta for a night and want to know what hotels I would be able to stay at since I know most hotels require you to be 25 to check-in. If you know of one if you could please include the website or if you have any ideas on how to find out. Thank you.

A. Not sure who told you that you have to be 21 to check into any Atlanta hotel, but pretty sure that was a lie.

I threw a party for New Years Eve at the W Hotel Downtown Atlanta, located at 45 Ivan Allen Blvd, Atlanta, GA. I'm 22.

Maybe you should call around, cause I've lived here in Atlanta for 8 years, and have never heard this, nor ever had a problem. Me and my friends as 18 year olds booked a room on prom night as well.

What should we do in Atlanta for our anniversary?
Q. I originally just wanted to spend a night or two in Atlanta for my Christmas gift from my boyfriend.
Our 2 year anniversary is coming up at the end of December and my birthday is a few days into the new year. We have decided to do Christmas/Anniversary/Birthday all at once in Atlanta.

I have planned for either of these two dates:
- December 30 - January 1 (What goes on in Atlanta for New Years??)
- January 2 - January 4

I just wanted to know what kind of things we should plan to do and where good places are to eat.

A. You can go have dinner at the top of the W hotel downtown. It's really nice. If you like movies, you can go to the Buck Head Back Lot. It's like a restaurant inside a theater.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?