What hotels in Cleveland have jacuzzis or whilrpools in the rooms?

Q. I am looking for a hotel with a whirlpool tub or jacuzzi in Cleveland Ohio. What do you reccomend?

A. Try the Renaissance Cleveland Downtown http://www.renaissancehotels.com/. It's a historic hotel in a good spot and has some suites with jacuzzis.

In Independence (just south of Cleveland), the Comfort Inn and Courtyard by Marriott also have in-room whirlpool baths.
http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=OH095&gclid=CLa01Zqgu5ECFSCNQAodz2-EOA
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cleci-courtyard-cleveland-independence/

Hope that helps -- Good luck!

How much are Tokio Hotel tickets for Cleveland, Ohio?
Q. Tokio Hotel is coming to Cleveland Ohio on November eighth, and I can't find the price. Does anyone know? Help please! My friends and I are DYING to know!!! Thanks :)

A. Since the show is no longer listed on the Tokio Hotel, Live Nation and House of Blues websites, I'd guess it was cancelled. Maybe Bill Kaulitz's voice is acting up again and needs rest.

Are trained, certified lifeguards required by law for hotel pools in Ohio?
Q. I'm curious because of an incident that happened recently in Cleveland, Ohio. A 10 yr old boy drowned in a hotel swimming pool. It was during a birthday party. There were about 40 kids in the pool, 3-4 adult chaperone's, and apparently no lifeguard on duty.

A. Pools open to the public carry a license from the county health department that, among other things, governs whether or not they are required to have a lifeguard on duty. Most hotels are allowed to just put up a sign stating that no lifeguard is present / swim at your own risk. If that sign was not in place I would contact the county health department to see if in fact there should be a lifeguard on duty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?