What hotel do celebrities stay at when they come to Seattle?

Q. Britney Spears is comming to the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington state in July, & It got me thinking, id like to know what hotel she stays at? becasue I was thinking Tacoma is pretty trashy. I live in it & it is pretty bad, like no nice hotels at least for big time celebrities, so where do these performers stay at when they come to tacoma dome? seattle perhaps? does anybody have any info??

A. I know this really won't help. But in Spokane, celebs stay in only 2 places. The Davenport Hotel or The Spokane Club. If ever you are this way, now you know. I own a taxi service here and we transport celebs to these places regularly.

I want to find location for a reception in the Spokane area for appx. 20, food, drink, and dancing?
Q. My husband and I are planning to have a re-commitment ceremony for our 5 yr anniversary. We never got to do the wedding thing because we eloped. We have picked a location for the ceremony but want to find a place to celebrate with a few close family members and friends. Somewhere preferably with good food, drinks and a dance floor.

A. Check some of the downtown hotels. The Davenport, The Doubletree, The Red Lion At The Park. I don't know what your budget is though. Check with the local VFW or American Legion if you are looking to spend less.

What are some must do historic things in WA?
Q. I'm doing a report for school. I need 5 historic sights throughout Washington (state for you ppl who call Washington D.C. "Washington") also reputable well priced hotels. Please give links to any information you have. Thank you!!

A. Here are some ideas:
Seattle: The Pike Place Market - designated as a state and national historic district: http://www.squidoo.com/Seattle-Pike-Place-Market
San Juan Island: English Camp and American Camp, Lime Kiln Lighthouse and Roche Harbor: http://www.squidoo.com/San_Juan_Island
Spokane: Davenport Hotel and Maple Street Bridge
Olympia: Washington State Capital
Walla Walla - the Whitman Mission
Port Townsend - Fort Worden, Point Wilson lighthouse: http://www.squidoo.com/haunted-point-wilson-lighthouse Acutally almost the whole town is a historic site!

There are many more, pick any from this listing of all of the Historical sites in the state of Washington:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Register_of_Historic_Places_listings_in_Washington

For hotels just look through the historic sites - many of them are hotels!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?