What part of Chicago would be the best to stay in for a trip?

Q. I am planning a little trip and booking on Hotwire. Which place in Chicago is the most fun?

This is what hotwire is giving me

-Magnificent Mile Area-Streeterville Hotel
-North Michigan Avenue- Water Tower- Gold Coast Hotel
-Chicago Loop Hotel
-Museum Campus - McCormick Place - Soldier Field Hotel


Which one would be the best part? I've never been and I REALLY need to be good!!

A. The first two would be nicest.

What song is this on the hard rock hotel chicago web page?
Q. I really need to know the name of this song, on the hard rock hotel chicago homepage.
http://www.hardrockhotelchicago.com/

Can you help me? Please and thank you! :)

A. Within temptaion

Which bus station is closest to the Chicago Hilton?
Q. I have a reservation for the Chicago Hilton. Which one of the next three bus stations, is the closest to that hotel?

-Chicago 95th &Dan Ryan
-Chicago Amtrak
-Chicago Cumberland Ave

Thankyou.

A. You probably mean the Hilton hotel at 720 South Michigan. That would be closest to the Amtrak station at Canal & Adams. A cab would only be about $10-12 including tip from there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What questions may I be asked while on my interview for a Reservations Agent at a five star hotel?

how much its worth for the reputation of the InterContinental hotel?

How much money should I bring for my trip to Japan?