Can a hotel charge a fee to a lost debit card?

Q. I recently lost my debit card and had to get a new one. I am sure my card number will be changed when I receive it. Can it still be charged by companies still charge that card (such as hotels bookings, direct bill payments, Amazon account for books I have pre-ordered, ect)? Do I need to contact ALL those companies or update that info online, or will it automatically route to my new card number?

A. You need to tell everyone. The old card number will be declined.

How do I book a package vacation without paying for my 3-year-old?
Q. We are going to Aruba next month and found some great deals online for flight and hotel combos, but I don't want to pay the hotel fee for my 3-year-old and my 1-year-old. How do I reserve 2 flight/hotel bookings on a site like Expedia and then book the same flight for my kids? Any ideas besides enlisting the help of a travel agent? We are trying to keep costs down so that would defeat the purpose. Thanks!

A. u should put kids as chidren and look for hotels that allow chid to be free.
U should contact sites like travlocity,expedia and book ur tickets.Try to book hotel separtely but hotels charges for children of that age too u would have to pay.Still contact the sites they might help u.

How do i check if its a valid credit card before informing my client.?
Q. We make hotel bookings world-wide and receive CC details from all our clients to confirm the bookings.Rare case we need to check if the CC is valid before informin the same to our client.

A. By running the card (some merchants run for $1.00 to validate, some merchants run it for the amount of the sale) and not closing out the sale at the end of the day (pushing it through) merchants are able to verify the card info. By not closing out the sale or pushing it through, it does not charge the customer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?