Can I book a hotel at 16 years old in the UK ?

Q. Me and my friend are planning to go on a weekend trip, but we are both 16 and I'm unsure if we will be able to book a hotel room for the weekend.
I checked the hotel website but it doesn't mention how old you have to be to book a room, it simply says 'At Premier Inn guests aged 16 years and above are classed as adults.'
Does this mean that I will be classed as an adult when booking ?
Also, I have a debit card, NOT a credit card.
Someone help please ? Thanks.

A. For hotels you have to be at least 18 to book a room, however the Travelodge/Premier Inn group allow those 16 and over to book rooms without the need for an adult (18 and over) to be present...

What's the easiest and cheapest way to book a flight and hotel to Vegas?
Q. What's the easiest way to book a flight and room together for vegas? I want a nonstop flight so that makes booking on discount sites difficult. Should I go to the hotels website and book both the flight and room together or book the flight and room separately?

A. The best way to get a great deal is to book them separately. For flights, check sites like Southwest airlines, Allegiant Air or US Airways. Also do a search on kayak engine. It will check all airlines going to Vegas and all major travel sites and return the cheapest fare. http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/cheap-flights.php

For hotels, book directly from the hotels using their discount promo codes to get the maximum discounts. Here are a few codes.
http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/las-vegas-discount-codes.php

What cheap hotel website shows pictures of the actual room your in?
Q. ok when i went to california we looked up some really nice hotels and we got a o.k price and the hotel looked totally beutiful but when we got there they gave us the most ugliest room and they said thats what we payed for and im trying to save money here and get a nice hotel wich website shows the picture of the actual room not just a room because trust me they had the room but it just wasent ours and i need help soo please help!!

A. I think you will be out of luck - major hotel booking sites will have a sample of pictures (provided by the hotel) and even if a hotel has it's own website it is not going to display its worst rooms if they are horrible.

You should thoroughly check out the hotel reviews - decent hotel booking sites will have plenty of these for most of their hotels, written by people who booked through them (your booking site may email you to rate the hotel).

http://hotels.via.us.com displays customer ratings and also provides links to the customer reviews of other major booking sites (and the prices they offer) .

Six years ago (before the Hotel Booking Sites had built up their own database of customer reviews) I was a fan of http://tripadvisor.com. But I now find their site difficult to navigate, and there is no check to ensure the "reviewer" has actually stayed in the hotel.

Tripadvisor atricle Times Newspaper http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/news/article6583450.ece
âThe system is laughably easy to manipulate,â said a former West Country hotelier who asked not to be named. âWe were ranked in the top 10 for the entire summer before I sold the property, and I wrote every single review. I was even approached by PR firms offering to write my reviews for me. Itâs not hard to cover your tracks.â

Don't forget to add your own review for your booking site (and also on Tripadvisor!)

Andy (hotels.via.us.com)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?