Conference Room Rentals in Seattle. Where to find & rent temporary office space or cheap meeting facilities?
Q. I am looking to rent a cheap or discount meeting room for a class I am having. Can anyone help me find a daily or hourly meeting space, conference facility or temporary meeting room rental in the Seattle area. Thank you!
A. I think I just answered this same question for you in another forum, but try eVenues.com. It is like a hotels.com for temporary meeting rooms. You can rent space by the day or hour. Otherwise try a local meeting planner, they may be able to help you out.
:o)
:o)
Whats the best way to find cheap hotel rooms?
Q. I need a hotel for a few days in early august but everywhere is insanely expensive.
What are the best websites and places to even receive discounts on rooms?
Anything helps, thanks!!
What are the best websites and places to even receive discounts on rooms?
Anything helps, thanks!!
A. Dear Honey:
I usually utilize this site:
www.hotels.com
I usually utilize this site:
www.hotels.com
Do you get discounts if you work at a hotel?
Q. I was wondering...if you were to get a job at a hotel chain doing housekeeping or front desk for example, would you be able to get a discount on room service or on room rates? I was just curious because I apllied for a job there.
A. Yes usually 25% for staff family on room rates,mybe some freebies.
You can visit this site for Free coupon codes,Free Discount Coupons and Vouchers,Free Nights on Airlines and Hotels
http://freetravel4ever.co.cc
You can visit this site for Free coupon codes,Free Discount Coupons and Vouchers,Free Nights on Airlines and Hotels
http://freetravel4ever.co.cc
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment