How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?

Q. i want to own a company that builds hotel
like puts forward tenders, then designs hotel and then finally builds them
what do i need to study to be the director of such a company?
and how do i begin to build towards this aspiration?

A. Architect?

What languages should I learn. I want to build Point of sale, and property managment software. ?
Q. So I am ready to learn programming, I have a little bit of experience in C++ and Visual basic, but I feel I am off track. I really want to program in a language best suited for designing hotel managment, Point of sale, and property managment software. What language/languages are best to learn?
Thanks
I do not mean language sas in speaking, I mean what programming language.

A. I recommend JAVA. It will do those functions and more. It is difficult to learn though (especially object oriented programming).

What would you like in a business hotel? Maximum privacy or a chance to meet people?
Q. I am designing a hotel for businessmen in a heavy industrial area. I personally think that communication and meeting new people is what makes travel interesting, but I understand that some people might find even the opportunity to communicate as intrusive. So what would you like?

A. i try to write the answers your problem in my blog http://www.mystructuredsettlement.co.cc you can see any problem in my blog.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia