How is the crime in these areas in Philadelphia?
Q. Area Surrounding Drexel University?
Area Surrounding Temple University?
Area Surrounding La Salle University?
Which is the safest? and if I were to book a hotel where would I want to stay?
Area Surrounding Temple University?
Area Surrounding La Salle University?
Which is the safest? and if I were to book a hotel where would I want to stay?
A. Well, the first answer is a LITTLE alarmist. :)
I think the bigger problem with Temple and LaSalle is that they aren't as well located as Drexel/UPenn. The University City area is just 1/2 mile from the heart of center city. You can actually stay downtown and get to Drexel in 5 - 10 minutes by bus/cab. The main train station is in that area - Amtrak and the regional rail stop there.
There are also a few hotels located there. Sheraton University City, The Inn at Penn. Also, if you stay downtown near Rittenhouse Square, you will be very close to Drexel. For example, the Westin, the aka Rittenhouse Square, or the Doubletree Hotel.
I think the bigger problem with Temple and LaSalle is that they aren't as well located as Drexel/UPenn. The University City area is just 1/2 mile from the heart of center city. You can actually stay downtown and get to Drexel in 5 - 10 minutes by bus/cab. The main train station is in that area - Amtrak and the regional rail stop there.
There are also a few hotels located there. Sheraton University City, The Inn at Penn. Also, if you stay downtown near Rittenhouse Square, you will be very close to Drexel. For example, the Westin, the aka Rittenhouse Square, or the Doubletree Hotel.
Where is all the nightlife in Philly im trying to get a hotel?
Q. Im going to Philly for my birthday weekend and I be around some nice lounges and night clubs.
A. Anywhere around Rittenhouse Square area or Old City will surely keep you busy at night.
Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Philly that won't break the bank?
Q. Some of my older relatives are taking me to dinner for my birthday. I don't want them to have to spend a lot of money (less than $30 per person), but I'd like to go somewhere decent. Preferably I'd like to avoid any types of cuisine that may be objectionable to older, more conservative folks.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Any suggestions? Thanks!
A. Yes. The steakhouse at the Rittenhouse hotel on Rittenhouse Square is absolutely lovely. My father and I go there when he comes visit me from abroad. And their steaks are great while their burgers are amazing!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment