How much would a trip to New York cost for 3 people? READ ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR POINTS?
Q. A 3-5 day trip. I live in Miami & would like a round trip. How much for a hotel in manhattan , plane tickets, food and activities would you need. SHOPPING NOT INCLUDED. Also what do you think is an adequate amount for shopping in New York. Please give me A DETAILED LIST w/ A GOOD ESTIMATE. & YOU'LL GET BEST ANSWER. PLEASE
A. I can start you with the hotel cost: decent (non-luxury) hotels in Manhattan run from about $200 to about $300 a night.
Happily you can get some good air fare deals between Miami and New York. Figure about $200 a person round-trip.
Food: really depends upon how expensive you go, but I would say at least $150 a day for a group of three.
Happily you can get some good air fare deals between Miami and New York. Figure about $200 a person round-trip.
Food: really depends upon how expensive you go, but I would say at least $150 a day for a group of three.
Can anyone recommend an oceanfront hotel in Miami that is reasonably priced that also have balconies?
Q.
A. there are no oceanfront hotels in Miami with balconies at a reasonable price.
the reasonable price rooms would be near the ground floor facing away from the beach. Balconies add a premium to the room price. I would think the lowest price for a balcony...probably be $450-$600 a night. If you are still interested, there is the Fontainebleau, Ritz, W. Not sure if some of the older hotels have balconies. The new resorts do.
the reasonable price rooms would be near the ground floor facing away from the beach. Balconies add a premium to the room price. I would think the lowest price for a balcony...probably be $450-$600 a night. If you are still interested, there is the Fontainebleau, Ritz, W. Not sure if some of the older hotels have balconies. The new resorts do.
What is the best trip for a bachelor party in Tampa this march of 2013?
Q. What trip should we make to celebrate a friends bachelor party in style? I was thinking Tampa since its close to Orlando where we are all from. And if they had a Mardi Gras type of celebration. What do you all recommend?
A. Pfftt... Tampa? I am from Tampa, went to college in Orlando but now live in Miami. If you guys have the money DEFINITELY GO TO MIAMI. The night life KILLS Tampa and Orlando which are both more barish and college like. If you come to Miami go to club Bamboo on Friday night and Club Liv on a Saturday night. Stay at the Foutainbleau hotel. There will also be crazy pool parties during the day at either the Shelbourne hotel, the Surfcomber, Foutainbleau or the W. Usually well known famous DJ's perform at these pool parties like David Guetta, Afrojack, Deadmau5 etc. Again, that is assuming you have money. Miami is not cheap for men. If money is tight Tampa or Orlando will be much more affordable but not NEARLY as amazing. I attached a video of Club LIV. It will look different when you go because they redesign and upgrade the club to look even cooler every month but you'll get an idea of it's awesomeness. Try to go during WMC week which I believe is in March. EVERY SINGLE HOTEL ON SOUTH BEACH will be throwing a massive pool party with the best DJs from all around the world. Buy your tickets in advanced. Also, if you're into house music go to Ultra Music Festival. If your trying to really do a bachelor party up, Miami and Vegas are the only cities in the United States with no last call (clubs stay open and serve alcohol 24 hours), and where the strip clubs are fully nude.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment