what hotels are best in chicago, that are near to subway and close to downtown attractions?
Q. I am visiting chicago for the first time.I want to feel safe and i want to see as much of downtown as i can. Will be going into Ohare international. Help please!! Thank you all in advance.
A. the W hotel , it is a wonderful hotel and beautiful hotel. they have two locations its very nice and comfy with great looking rooms. There is the one on lake shore drive and then the one that they call the city center.
city center:http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=97509
lake shore: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=2005
city center:http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=97509
lake shore: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=2005
Are there any decent and reasonable hotels near the Chicago Union Station?
Q. I'm trying to plan a visit to Chicago sometime in the near future, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent hotels near the Chicago Union Station?
Also, where could I go online to book a hotel at a decent price?
Thanks!
Also, where could I go online to book a hotel at a decent price?
Thanks!
A. I don't know about reasonable but the W City Center is nice and close.
What is the name of the hotel in Chicago that is reputedly haunted?
Q. I think it starts with a W and it has 3 syllables.
A. Wow I have no idea and read all of those Chicago haunt books and there are so many haunted hotels like the Drake and the O'Hare Hilton. I will try and think about this and let you know if I recall anything. Now you have me wondering
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment