What is the cheapest hotel in New York City?

Q. I just want this knowledge. I'm not looking for any deals or anything. I just want to know if the cheapest hotel is expensive or not.

Thanks!

A. Awayholidays will provide cheap hotel in New York. He a lot of cheap and best offer for New York hotel. This is the one of the best travel company.


Source(s):
http://www.awayholidays.co.uk/us/new-york/

What are some cheap hotels close to the beach in Panama City?
Q. My two friends and I are planning a trip to Panama City, FL July 15-19 and would like a nice (cheap) hotel that is within walking distance to the beach. Any ideas would help..thanks!

A. Hello,I think this can help you very much to find nice hotel deals .we can check and compare Current Prices and reviews at âhotel combineâ. http://www.Besthotelbookingguide.blogspot.com
Good luck!...

What are good, cheap hotels in Illinois close to Chicago and dont have to be over 21 to book a room?
Q. I need a cheap hotel near chicago (can be 20-30 miles away from Wrigley Field) i want a hotel that's nice to stay in and can be checked in by someone NOT 21. Im taking my girlfriend to a Cubs game and need to find a nice hotel to stay in. Im looking for a hotel $100 or less. Anyone know of a place?

A. Most hotels will accept you if you are at least 18 and you have a credit card.

You can find lots of hotels anywhere outside the downtown area that are under $100. Some downtown hotels offer weekend deals for under $100/night. Simply go to something like hotels.com, expedia.com, etc. and look for hotels which satisfy your criteria.

I might suggest you look for hotels in the suburb of Evanston IL, near Northwestern University. Most do have rooms under $100. You can walk to a CTA "L" station and take the train to Wrigley Field. [Take the Purple Line to Howard St, and transfer to the Red Line to Addison.]

There are dozens of places you can find.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?