What low-priced hotels are in the area of Westminster Abbey/Tower of London in well...London?
Q. I want to visit London one of these days, and Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London are the two main places...Any good low-priced hotels near there, or a short bus/subway ride away?
A. Check out the Shaftesbury Premier Notting Hill, the 54 Boutique Hotel, or the Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Kensington they all have quite cheap, clean, comfortable accommodations within close walking/short tube ride away from Westminster Abbey- http://bit.ly/aroj6X
Good luck!
Good luck!
Where is a good place for a single girl to stay in London?
Q. During my visit there will be 2days and 1 night when I will be on my own. I'm looking for a hotel that is in a safe location that is also close to shopping and attractions. I'm looking to spend no more than $150 per night. It will be a Saturday night stay. Any suggestions? Internet access would be great.
A. You might want to check into the Imperial College. They are in Kensington, and during the summer and spring break time the college dormitories are available to rent. We have stayed there several times and they are very nice and very conveniently located. Singles start at 49 pounds. I've stayed at Princes Gardens and Beit Hall, and Beit Hall is a bit nicer. they both include full English breakfasts, which is a great savings also.
I've stayed there as a single female with no problems. It's not far from the Kensington tube, the Victoria and Albert, and the Science Museum. There is a Tesco within walking distance. And you can do laundry free!
I've stayed there as a single female with no problems. It's not far from the Kensington tube, the Victoria and Albert, and the Science Museum. There is a Tesco within walking distance. And you can do laundry free!
what is a nice young funky area to live in in toronto close to the city?"?
Q. I Want somewhere close to the city or in the city. an area with lots of young people in their early to mid twentys live.
A. Queen West, Kensington area, Spadina/Bathurst area (near the clubs) Church/Carleton - anywhere near the Drake Hotel is funky too!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment