Are there luxury hotels in Malibu on the water, or is it all just private homes?

Q. I'm trying to find an ultra plush, luxury hotel to stay at in Malibu with the great views of the ocean, but when I do a seach nothing seems to come up. Are there no luxury hotels in Malibu to stay at?

A. The Malibu Beach Inn is wonderful- I don't know why the people above don't like it... Each room has have private hot tubs on the room balconies overlooking the ocean...

Very romantic, very chic... Pricey, though, and hard to get a reservation.

Have fun!

how do they afford to build luxury hotels in Africa's poorest countries?
Q. There are modern luxury hotels in some of the poorest countries of the world. How do they afford to build it when there are starving people living in slums just outside the hotel gates?

A. The hotel companies usually aren't based there. Good things that come out of it are that tourists will come spend their money there which helps the local economy, and the hotels create much needed jobs for the people in the area and a chance at a better life.

What are the name of some ambient songs that make you feel like being at the hall of a luxury hotel?
Q. I would like to have some of those songs that are relaxing and give a formal ambient to a room, like in a luxury hotel hall, or a fancy candle-lit restaurant. Do you have any idea of where I should look for? Thanks!

A. Here you can learn a lot,
http://www.ambientmusicguide.com/

though i am personally biased towards the Buddha Lounge series,
http://www.sequoiarecords.com/x920cd/Buddha-Lounge+5.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?