Can contractors have the following tax deductible?
Q. I lived in CA last year. My company sent me to work for another company in MI (onsite support) for 3 months. When I drove from CA to MI, I lived in the hote all the time. Comapny didn't give me any reimbursement because it is the contract position. After 3 months, I came back to CA again to work for a contractor too.
1. Are meals and hotels tax deductible?
2. How can I deduct the mileage that i drove from CA or MI, and from MI to CA?
3 . How can I deduct the deprecation of my car here?
1. Are meals and hotels tax deductible?
2. How can I deduct the mileage that i drove from CA or MI, and from MI to CA?
3 . How can I deduct the deprecation of my car here?
A. 1. All expences incurred by you to work away from home is deductable. Meals will be on a daily rate per day times the days away from home and that daily rate depends on the location because different areas have different daily amounts due to living cost per area and all lodging cost are deductable.
2. All mileage is the alowable cost per mile traveled from place of workplace area to home and home to workplace area but not the milage traveled on a daily baises to jobsite.
3. I dont think depreciation will work for you since cost per mile is calculated for total cost to you but if your vehicle is used totaly for work purposes that may be possable.
2. All mileage is the alowable cost per mile traveled from place of workplace area to home and home to workplace area but not the milage traveled on a daily baises to jobsite.
3. I dont think depreciation will work for you since cost per mile is calculated for total cost to you but if your vehicle is used totaly for work purposes that may be possable.
What is the most expensive commercial property in Las Vegas, nv?
Q. Price per square foot for commercial stores in the Caesars Forum? Price per square foot for the Wynn Hote Casino shops?
A. Do a google search
What are the traditional practices which are there in the Hotel Industry?
Q. What are the traditions followed in the hotel industry? For e.g - michelin stars, golden hat, bible in rooms, table d'hote, toasting etc..
Could you please give me some more traditional practises as well as some information about them?
Could you please give me some more traditional practises as well as some information about them?
A. once again stop asking this in the food section area go to business area please!!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment