Hi, I want to add more information on my travel hotel review which I just posted last night. How to do that?
Q. I posted hotel review last night and I want to add more information on it but I can't find my review on the travel site not even when I open on my account to see if my review is there.
I added it on yahoo travel site whatever I tried to do it said your review had been summitted and I couldn't do anything.
Thanks guys for the answers
I added it on yahoo travel site whatever I tried to do it said your review had been summitted and I couldn't do anything.
Thanks guys for the answers
A. Go back to the travel site. Make sure you are a registered user. Then write and submit your review. Do not leave the page until you see that your review has posted.
What is a good, accurate, reliable review website for hotel ratings?
Q. I'm planning on going on a trip to London,UK and is looking the hotel reviews (in Victoria, London to be more exact). I want to know if any of you know where there is a good, accurate, reliable hotel review website that I can use. Thank you!
A. I always use TripAdvisor because it usually as dozens of reviews and photos by real customers.
What is the best hotel to stay at while at Lackland AFB?
Q. We will be in Lackland from Sept 26-30 to see our son graduate from Basic Training. We want to be near the base but are getting really discouraged reading hotels reviews - some say they are UNSAFE and DIRTY while some say those exact same hotels are GREAT. Please be as honest as possible and help us figure out where to stay. There will be 3 of us - my husband and myself as well as our 13 year old son staying there. We are coming from Maine and have never been to Texas. We plan to visit the Riverwalk and Seaworld while there.
A. The La Quinta Inn received 3 stars out of 5 according to Google Maps. There are 37 reviews - many of them were positive. There's also the Holiday Inn.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment