Where can I find cheap hotels in las vegas?
Q. I am trying to get a cheap hotel price in vegas. Any help would be great, thanks!
A. I've been checking for weeks, & right now they are offering some great deals for Vegas online, I ended up using Expedia.com, & we're staying at New York New York for $60 for the first two nights & $120 the last night (Friday), but there's crazy deals all over right now, especially if you're going after the holiday weekend. I saw some hotels (well known but I hear are pretty dirty or scuzzy) like Circus Circus for under $30 a night. So check them out. (Expedia seemed to be the best priced travel sites online, better then travelocity & priceline, etc.
Have fun!
Have fun!
How can I find cheap hotel tickets?
Q. I already looked at some internet sites but I thought I could find cheaper prices. I'm looking to book a room in october at the Trump Tower Hotel in Downtown Chicago. Can someone help me?
A. there are quite a few sites that you can search that will likely give you the best prices available. check out the website BookMe and you will be able to compare prices on all the reputable travel sites in just a couple minutes. it's very convenient and will save you a bunch of time and money. Also, make sure you buy them online... otherwise they charge much higher fees for phone orders. good luck.
What are some cheap but nice hotels in tokyo japan?
Q. I'm doing a project for school and I need to know three hotels that are at a good cheaper price. I'm booking a 5 day and 6 night trip with a budget of $4,000 for the entire trip. So I need a cheap hotel because I need to save more money for the other things.
A. I am writing from Tokyo.
Here is pupular cheap hotel chain. Japanese business person use this hotel because of fee and good location.
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/index.html
You can book from their web-site in English.
I have a web-site about Japan. Please visit it.
http://tokyogiftservice.typepad.jp/tokyo_trivia_denpa/
Here is pupular cheap hotel chain. Japanese business person use this hotel because of fee and good location.
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/index.html
You can book from their web-site in English.
I have a web-site about Japan. Please visit it.
http://tokyogiftservice.typepad.jp/tokyo_trivia_denpa/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment