Where is the best place in downtown montreal for me and 3 friends to stay for a weekend of clubbing and bars?
Q. What is the best hotel for me and my friends to stay at. We are 21+ but we do like to party.
A. I'd suggest staying at the sheraton, or the best western, it's in the heart of downtown and you can walk to all the clubs on Crescent.
Here's a list of things and clubs you have to go to:
Wednesday:
McKibbin's Irish pub on Bishop, for $25 all you can drink
Or the W (hotel) has a good wednesday night
Thursday:
Tokyo thursdays (Saint-Laurent) are good, or Winston Churchill on Crescent
Friday:
La Mouche is always good, and Muzique is pretty good too.
And check out www.imclubbing.com for more info
Here's a list of things and clubs you have to go to:
Wednesday:
McKibbin's Irish pub on Bishop, for $25 all you can drink
Or the W (hotel) has a good wednesday night
Thursday:
Tokyo thursdays (Saint-Laurent) are good, or Winston Churchill on Crescent
Friday:
La Mouche is always good, and Muzique is pretty good too.
And check out www.imclubbing.com for more info
What are the best night clubs in Montreal?
Q. I'm looking for clubs that have young (college-aged) scenes and are pretty classy. I'm not interested in strip clubs. Since I haven't moved to Montreal yet (I'm headed to McGill in August), I'm trying to do some research about different aspects of the city before I'm all stressed out about my classes.
A. Montreal is really full of places to party!!!
Classy and Crescent Street do not go together. Remember that. Last time I've been there, it sucked and it's kinda ghetto on weekends lol.
You will love anything on St Laurent... places like Buonnanotte, Med, Radio Lounge, Globe, Rouge. Those are awesome places: classy, good music, nice crowds. Dress nicely when you go there cause everybody is.
You can also try in the Vieux Port area... places like Wilson, Suite 701 and Wunderbar (W Hotel). These are even classier places, but sometimes the crowd is much older.
Last time I went clubbing, it was at La Mouche... it's a huge club and I was really impressed (classy young crowd). Try it.
There might some other cool new spots which I don't know about since I don't go out as much as before but if you stick to those places on St Laurent (and La Mouche), you'll be sure to have fun.
Classy and Crescent Street do not go together. Remember that. Last time I've been there, it sucked and it's kinda ghetto on weekends lol.
You will love anything on St Laurent... places like Buonnanotte, Med, Radio Lounge, Globe, Rouge. Those are awesome places: classy, good music, nice crowds. Dress nicely when you go there cause everybody is.
You can also try in the Vieux Port area... places like Wilson, Suite 701 and Wunderbar (W Hotel). These are even classier places, but sometimes the crowd is much older.
Last time I went clubbing, it was at La Mouche... it's a huge club and I was really impressed (classy young crowd). Try it.
There might some other cool new spots which I don't know about since I don't go out as much as before but if you stick to those places on St Laurent (and La Mouche), you'll be sure to have fun.
How to get to hotel in Quebec from the airport w/o knowing how to speak fluent French?
Q. I want travel to Quebec city from Chicago, but I know very little French. I've visited Montreal before; thankfully people spoke French and English there, but I know Quebec is predominantly French.
Are there shuttle buses that will be able to drive me from the airport to my hotel or will I have to find a taxi? What should I do and say?
Are there shuttle buses that will be able to drive me from the airport to my hotel or will I have to find a taxi? What should I do and say?
A. As a general rule, most people you deal with in Quebec City will be able to speak English. If you end up with a cab driver who doesn't speak English, they'll know the name of the place you're going to and be able to recognize it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment