What airlines offer the best promo deals and discounts?

Q. I am trying to find an online travel community that will guide me in planning my trip to Paris (from CA) for my friends wedding. I'm looking for tips on the best flight deals and hotels/hostels--especially for students. If anyone can guide me to a knowledge community that offers travel advise that would be awesome. Also, any opinions on what airlines offer the best deals would be awesome too!! Thank you.

A. You could try this site :)
http://goodtraveloffers.com

Can anybody recommend a 3 star hotel in Cancun which is cheap and clean?
Q. MEand my husband are going to cancun and we're still looking for good deals on hotels.....can anybody please recommend a good, clean and cheap 3 star hotels? It'll be even greater if its near the beach. We just need the hotel to crash in. Thank u in advance for any info.

A. The Cancun Clipper Club is probably your best bet if your looking for a hotel in the hotel zone. But you can get much cheaper if you look for a hotel in the city of Cancun.

how do you find deals on hotels for smaller towns?
Q. I know that there are websites that offer deals to big hotels in great big cities. But are there ways to find deals in smaller towns as well? We want to take a weekend trip to a local city, and want to get a good deal on a room, is there any way to do this besides call every one in the phone book and ask their rates? It is Joplin, MO. I have found websites that cover Chicago and New York, etc, but not smaller towns. Any help will be great.

A. As far as I know if they aren't on the web you have no other choice but to phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a nice cheap hotel in Atlantic City NJ for 2 nights?

What people with a certain income stay at moderate price hotels?

Budget Hotels near KMBD bus stand chennai?