Hotels accessible to New York City nightlife?

Q. I'm going into the city in October for a saturday night with a few girlfriends, and I wanted to book a hotel for the night. We were planning on hitting a few bars and clubs, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of hotels i might want to look into, and maybe even some places to check out. I'm not too familiar with the city.

Also, there's a budget on the hotel, so if you have any suggestions, may it be one for under $225 a night. Thanks!

A. I just got back from New York City last weekend. I stayed at The Pod hotel. It is under $225 a night. It is located right next to the 51st & Lexington ave subway. The rooms are modern and very clean. I stayed in the bunk room with my friend. It was $157/night with tax (I went through Hotels.com). We each had a 10in flat screen tv on each bed and their was an iPod docking station in the room. The bar next door was an awesome New York neighborhood bar. Times Square and Greenwich Village were only a couple stops away. Hope you have fun! Check out www.thepodhotel.com.

The Pod Hotel in New York City?
Q. Has anyone stayed at or known someone who has stayed at the pod hotel in NYC? What did you/they think?

A. I have stayed at The Pod Hotel three times. I really like it. It's perfect if you are not planning on spending a lot of time in your room because the rooms are small, but they serve their purpose. They have free wireless internet too which was nice. Most of the rooms have shared bathrooms which I wasn't sure I would like at first, but all of the times I used them they were nice and clean. I have never had any problems there and I plan to stay there again because its so cheap. I hope this helps you.

How much does it cost to stay in the pod hotel in nyc?
Q. I am thinking about staying in a single room with a shared bathroom for 2 weekend nights in october. I haven't been able to find any rate information except that it is inexpensive. Any idea how much it might cost per night?

A. According to their website, approx. $159.00 x 2 Nights. That is for the single room.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a nice cheap hotel in Atlantic City NJ for 2 nights?

What people with a certain income stay at moderate price hotels?

Budget Hotels near KMBD bus stand chennai?