What taxi company in Birmingham is the cheapest?

Q. I'm gonna be stopping off at The Priory Queensway bus station and i need to get to the Etap Hotel near the airport on Ambassador Road so which cab company would get me there the cheapest? Thanksss!

A. visit http://www.cheaptaxi.co.uk/cheap-taxi-birmingham.html

Can anyone tell me how to get from London to Birmingham either by train or bus?
Q. How long will it take? Any hotel recommended in Birmingham? Thanks:-)

A. Pa... Why go by air? It would take much longer with check-in and security. Renting a car for Birmingham to London LOL!

It takes from one and half to about two and half hours depending on which train or bus you use....
The quickest is virgin trains from Euston...And the slowest is the bus...
But I would personally recommend the chiltern line because the price of a ticket is £15 return...and the trains are punctual.

As for hotels. I can't say there are any REALLY nice hotels so I suggest the cheapest. The copthorne is OK and it is very centrally located.

It is better to book a hotel through expedia, rather than directly with the hotel because expedia heavily discounts the price...

What is the hotel situation for Alabama football?
Q. I'm a Penn State fan and plan on traveling to Tuscaloosa next September for the Alabama/Penn State football game. All of the hotel websites say that no rooms are available. Is this because its too late, or do you go through some other process to make reservations? What hotel do you recommend that is near both the stadium and the bar scene?

A. I believe it's the Hampton that's closest to the stadium and strip. I haven't heard any scuttle on hotel reservations for that game though. You may have to look to Birmingham (about 45 min) for a room. I'm sure on that day I'll stay away from town, let you have your fun. RTR.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a nice cheap hotel in Atlantic City NJ for 2 nights?

What people with a certain income stay at moderate price hotels?

Budget Hotels near KMBD bus stand chennai?