What would be a good name for a grand hotel?

Q. I am writing a story and need some cool and interseting names for a grand hotel (EX; the Grand America in SLC Utah)

Thank you so much
Thank you GazdGod !

A. Try asking under the author/writing catagory. I'm sure you could get an answer there.

Hope it helps.

Has anybody had a wedding at the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island?
Q. I am considering this, as I've loved the Grand Hotel since I went to Mackinaw Island as a kid. I was wondering if anybody has had their wedding there, or if you knew how much it typically runs to book the tea garden?

A. VERY VERY EXPENSIVE. I was in a wedding party there about 30 years ago. 30 people invited. Over $15.000.00

has anyone stayed at the grand hotel in oc, MD? how is the partial view from the balcony?
Q. anyone stayed at the grand hotel in ocean city md? how is the view from the balcony if you have a partial view room? is the place really nice?

A. Grand Hotel is my favourite name for an hotel no mater where I am.
Some are bad
Some are good
This is one of the best!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a nice cheap hotel in Atlantic City NJ for 2 nights?

What people with a certain income stay at moderate price hotels?

Budget Hotels near KMBD bus stand chennai?