Any Manila Hotel with Jacuzzi in the Room Available?
Q. I am looking for a hotel in Manila that has a Jacuzzi in the room. Don't want a run down place but do not want the most expensive one either. Whatever is the best for the price.
A. Call each of the hotels you are considering, or, look on their website, to see if they list that information.
What are the 10 best hotels in Manila?
Q. I went to Manila hotel, I liked it's classy looks.
Plz tell me the top clubs in Manila if you know.
Plz tell me the top clubs in Manila if you know.
A. Go here :www.tripadvisor.com and type in "Manila, Philippines".
There are reviews from people that actually stayed there.
There are reviews from people that actually stayed there.
Where is the best budget hotel in Manila?
Q. I have an Arabian friend from e mail that is planning to visit our country, Ph. He asked me to suggest and look for a 5-4 star hotel, for him and a friend, that they can stayed at. From those who traveled here, all you foreigners or those who happened to tried a hotel service, please help me to decide on this. I have a couple in mind already but I havnt tried any of them either.. your comments and suggestions are welcome. Thank you so much!
A. YOU MAY STAY AT:
HOTEL FRENDY MANILA
1548 A. MABINI STREET, ERMITA, MANILA, 1000 PHILIPPINES
TEL. +63 2 5264211 TO 14
FAX: +63 2 5243363
MOBILE: +63 920 9010472
WEBSITE: http://www.hotelfrendy.com
E-mail: reservations@hotelfrendy.com
inquiry@hotelfrendy.com
Room types: Standard, Superior, Deluxe & Suite
Rates: depends on the length of stay as we give discounts for foreign transient who stay longer than a week.
Thank you...
HOTEL FRENDY MANILA
1548 A. MABINI STREET, ERMITA, MANILA, 1000 PHILIPPINES
TEL. +63 2 5264211 TO 14
FAX: +63 2 5243363
MOBILE: +63 920 9010472
WEBSITE: http://www.hotelfrendy.com
E-mail: reservations@hotelfrendy.com
inquiry@hotelfrendy.com
Room types: Standard, Superior, Deluxe & Suite
Rates: depends on the length of stay as we give discounts for foreign transient who stay longer than a week.
Thank you...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment