Are there any left luggage facilities at Frankfurt Airport?

Q. I arrive Frankfurt Airport on 17th morning &I am flying out on 19th early morning from Frankfurt to US.In between I am flying to Amsterdam&back for a day.Are there any facilities where I can leave my luggage at Frankfurt Airport&reclaim that before departure.If yes,how much would it cost&what are the formalities?

A. Yes there are. I used them and they were reasonably priced and very efficient. There are actually two.

Be careful when looking because it's small and I missed it the first time. It's just a little office on the side;

http://www.frankfurt-airport.com/cms/default/rubrik/25/25224.luggage-339764.html

Your hotel might also be willing to hold your bags. They may not even charge you, but give them a good tip if they do!

Good luck!

how do i go to Unterschweinstiege coming from frankfurt international airport?
Q. here's the exact place i need to go to..

Steigenberger Airpo (Hotel)
Address: Unterschweinstiege 16
Frankfurt AM Main De 60549

*** if its not too much to ask, i would like to know how can i get to steigenberger hotel the cheapest but still convenient taking into consideration i have some luggage with me.

i would really appreciate any help i could get.

thanks. =)

A. I suggest a look at Google maps
http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Frankfurt+Flughafen&daddr=Frankfurt+Unterschweinstiege&hl=de&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=51.151786,10.415039&sspn=19.808511,39.550781&ie=UTF8&z=14

I want to go to frankfurt book fair no affordable hotel left. Which city is accessible & nearby the fair ?
Q. I would like to have an affordable Hotel nearby city of Frankfurt as I would like to attend the Book Fair. No affordable hotel is remaining for the time being.

A. Mainz, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt,Hanau and many more. 30km circle with good connections. I have left a link to a german hotel search platform with a 30km circle around Frankfurt/Buchmesse. You find it easy, the site got symbols for train/taxi/subway/bus distance to the Book fair.
have a look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?