Cheap and fun hotel in vegas?!?

Q. just going for one night, bf is turning 23 and want to take him out there for a night!!! know of any cheap but decent and fun hotesls on the strip thats good for younger couples! were going to be out of our room the whole day and just go back to sleep so its all good

give me some cool deetails! thx

A. If you're there just for the night and not caring about the room, defiantly imperial palace! It is the best location and pretty cheap too!!! Yea, the rooms aren't anything special, but you're there to have fun!!! Right in the middle of the strip! HAVE FUN!!!

luxury hotesl in new delhi ?
Q. http://www.hotelnanak.com
http://www.hotelnicepalace.com
http://www.trip2indya.com
http://www.indiataxiservices.com
http://www.hotelnanak.in


they all are luxury hotels in new delhi ..and they all are cheapest hotel in tariff .

but can u suggest me more ?????????

A. like the guy above me said "Hyatt.. Amazing" I totally agree! The Hyatt's Presidential Suite is absolutely amazing although I got a corporate discount, I don't think it would be that much to stay there.

Accommodation costs in America?
Q. So I'm travelling america for 2 weeks on a very limited budget of $800. i think its enough to get by but i want to save as much as possible. I was wondering if anyone would know the cheapest way to get accommodation around the New York/ Boston area. non specific just like, hotel vs motel vs hostel.

Myself and 2 other guys are going so 3 in total, we would sleep in the same bed no problem as long as we could get away with it.

Thanks for any help, american comparison websites just make no sense to me at all lol.
Note that I will be staying with friends part of the time, and i do have emergency money.
I know its going to be hard thats why between the 3 of us we're trying to find the cheapest form of accomodation. P.S im volenteering at a camp hence why i have no money left, i finish in 3 weeks, not enough time to sign up to SERVAS etc.

A. $800 for two weeks - even splitting hotesl 3 ways - isn't very much.

Check for hostels. Hostels in the USA are not a common as in Europe or usually as good, but the do exist.

Also consider joining SERVAS, which may ofer you free places to stay:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?