Chef looking for good jod in Denver?

Q. 4yrs managment/ 12yrs food service/ looking for hotel work, server, manager, cook, and/or customer service work.

A. http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/703305938.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/702725518.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/701288601.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/sls/701125526.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/696965493.html

There may be more on craigslist, I hope I helped you

What are some fun websites for kids?
Q. Besides VMK, Nick, Disney Channel, Nick, Postopia, and Habbo Hotel. I am taling kids 10 - 14.

A. http://www.gamesville.lycos.com/
http://atlantis.bigfishgames.com/
http://www.pogo.com/home/home.do?sls=2
http://www.kewlbox.com/

I'm having brunch at The Bazaar by Jose Andres (restaurant inside SLS hotel) what should I wear?
Q. I'm at a loss to what you wear to that swanky restaurant, and does anybody know what the chef's inspired tasting menu includes? Thank you!!!!

A. Ooo - you're in for a real treat! I haven't been to the brunch, and I'm definitely planning a visit before Bazaar stops serving brunch (which will be Feb 13 - yikes!).

Here are some blogs that will give you some idea of what you might be eating.
http://lizziee.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/bazaar-brunch-west-hollywood/
http://mylastbite.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/bazaarbrunch1/
http://www.weezermonkey.com/2009/08/bazaar-brunch.html

I'm not sure if you've ever been to Bazaar... they do a lot of molecular gastronomy - meaning that they do unconventional preparations of foods - but everything tastes really good as well... lots of high quality ingredients and great flavor combinations.

As far as what to wear - you can basically wear anything that you would wear to any other brunch spot - a nice shirt and jeans, a skirt or dress, etc... Unlike dinner, the brunch is pretty casual.

Have fun! Maybe you'll see me there... :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?