Do Las Vegas Hotel Rooms Ever Have No Vacancies?

Q. Are hotel rooms every completely booked in Las Vegas on a nonholiday/event weekend?

For example, Ceaser's has over 5,000 rooms. Are these ever full? What are the chances my room will be used the day of my checkout in a Las Vegas hotel?

A. HI! Las Vegas hotels may say they are sold out however they all keep a block of rooms on stand by for VIP and card holders to come in at the last minute. There is a good chance that your room will be utilized the same day you leave as they usually use the same set of rooms over and over - mainly the smaller ones. Some places will offer a late checkout for a small fee if that is what you are looking for.
There are several times a year that huge conventions come to town and rooms are a little more scarce and cost a bit more than other times. Just google Las Vegas convention schedule.
Enjoy !!

Can anyone find me good and inexpensive Las Vegas air+hotel packages?
Q. I am looking for good deals on Las Vegas air+hotel packages, from 11th til 15th of July, does anyone have any suggestions?
I am also interested if there are some discounts on activities like going to the Grand Canyon?

A. You need to say "what KIND of hotel" you'd like to stay in...so we at least know what you consider 'inexpensive' Las Vegas....

You mean cheaper like Mandalay Bay or MGM instead of Wynn/Encore/Bellagio?
OR
You mean cheaper like Tropicana, Treasure Island (T.I.), Mirage?
OR
You mean cheaper like Riviera, Imperial Palace, Harrah's, Las Vegas Hilton?
THEN you have the OR...like Freemont Street...which is the cheapest/cheaper hotels with things to do and see there as well...but they are NOT as glamorous as "the Strip" resorts in general...and you'll have to take a city bus, taxi, or rent a car to get to/from the Strip from 'Freemont Street' each time.

You can contact me through my profile here as well...I DO own a Travel Agency based in Vegas...and we have discounts and 'special' connections...just about everywhere!

How to I come a performer in Las Vegas?
Q. I am an Illusionist, and i want to perform in a Las Vegas hotel theatre. Can anyone help me. I just moved here about 2 weeks ago. I am unsure on what steps i need to take to get to where i wish to be.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

A. You MUST be very, very GOOD at it. And you MUST have an AGENT and you MUST live in Las Vegaws long enough to get known by playing smaller gigs than in the hotels.

I lived in Las Vegas for 3 years and the first year I spent playing at a piano bar on Charleston until I finally got to know some of the local musicians and they put me onto an opening at the DUNES where I played for anotehr 2 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?