Do you need to own a car to belong to AAA?

Q. I don't own a car, but would like to join Triple A to take advantage of their hotel discounts. Does anyone know if you have to own a car to join?

A. No. AAA is only a travel club membership and, among other things, also provides roadside service to members. If a member calls for roadside assistance, they don't even have to be the owner of driver of the car.

AAA automobile insurance is a separate and different thing, entirely.

Note to "fitzpimling": Did you imagine that if I flew, from San Fancisco to Miami, that AAA wouldn't let me have the hotel discount, simply because I didn't drive there? Didn't you know that I could get AAA discounts for flights and ocean cruises? Or for a scenic train ride through the Sierra Nevada Mountains?

Do you feel you are getting your money's worth being a AAA member?
Q. I am considering joining up, as I'll be going on a long trip this summer. I thought it would be a good idea, because even if you never break down, you get hotel discounts. Any comments?
Thanks everyone for your answers. Sounds like a pretty favorable response.
To the first answerer, sorry, but right now I get NO discount, so I don't know what you mean.

A. You also get a monthly magazine that's good to read on the crapper.

How Often Can I use my marriott employee hotel discount?
Q. I'm currently a NEW part-time employee at the Courtyard Marriott and I wanted to use my associate hotel discount rate every single weekend for the next year... Is that possible?

Front Desk Employee...

At a different location but only on the weekends?

How would I do this, would I have to notify my manager that I am staying at a different hotel every weekend...

Could I lose my job if I abuse this privilege?

Would I just book a room my self for that certain location on the weekend.

Thanks!

A. when in doubt, refer to your HR manual or ask your manager!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?