Does the hotel rate at Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel include free ticket to the Disneyland Park?

Q. We're planning to visit Hong Kong Disneyland this 1st week of March & we intend to stay at the Disneyland Hollywood Hotel. However, it is not clear from their website if the hotel rate/charges already include free admission or free ticket to the Disneyland Park, which costs about HK$290 (off-peak) to 350 (peak).

A. Unless it says, it is included in the package you buy, admission to the theme park is separate.

Where do I find a list of themes of hotel rooms that the Planet Hollywood Hotel have in Las Vegas?
Q. I'm trying to remember what kind of themed room I stayed in when I stayed at the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas but I can't remember! I tried to google it but I can't find a list of themes this hotel have? Maybe something will come back in my mind.

A. Here is the link to their descriptions of the accommodations and various rooms. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though -

http://www.planethollywoodresort.com/acc_index.php

What is the car rental place at Planet Hollywood las vegas?
Q. I was thinking about renting a car while vacationing in las vegas and will be staying at Planet hollywood. I've searched that there was either Avis or Hertz. Which one is it?
And do they also allow underage(22 yrs) to rent?
Is it directly inside the Planet hollywood hotel?
Would I have to return the keys/car everyday I return to the hotel and rent it again? Or can I return it when I am ready to?

A. There is a Hertz in PH. They will rent to someone 22, but there is an extra charge for any driver not yet 25 (min age to rent is 20). The counter is in the lobby. You keep the keys until you are ready to give up the car for good. You'd just park it in the hotel lot, not the rental lot.

I believe there may be an Avis in or near PH as well. Not sure of their requirements right off hand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?