Help me think of some hotels around NY City that are NOT too expensive please?

Q. Hi, what are the names of some hotels in NY city that are cheap or good priced? I'm looking for something simple, not fancy around NY city, i've never been there but i know it's expensive lol

A. I know some really cheap ones, kind of about $100. If you don't have any demand on location, I will list them all for you.

1. Gershwin Hotel - Union Square neighborhood
2. The Jane Hotel - Chelsea neighborhood
3. Candy Hostel - Upper West Side neighborhood
4. Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel - Midtown West neighborhood
5. Hotel Riverside Studios - Upper West Side neighborhood
6. Second Home on Second Avenue
7. The Gershwin

Generally speaking, if you are looking for good price, there is no need to search the big names. But, I wanna say the big names are not necessarily to be expensive, and the cheap ones are not necessarily to be bad.
You will find that these hotels are pretty good, worth the price.

And if you are looking for further info, you may search this site:
http://www.newyorkcityhotelsinfo.com/budget-hotels-new-york
for budget hotels.

How cheap can I go to the Caribbean for?
Q. Flight and hotel from NY or Boston, for about 3 days and nights, not five star but not a dump either. I guess I would go in the fall or winter, whenever it isn't too hot down there. Just a ballpark figure for ONE person would be great. Thank you.

A. About $500 to $1000 everything included

Could anybody recommend me a good hotel in downtown Albany NY?
Q. I want to go to the best possible hotel in Albany, NY. I will be for business for 4 days.

A. One of the top-rated hotels over at http://www.tripadvisor.com/ is the Hampton Inn & Suites downtown (#12).
http://www.resideo.com/us/newyork/albany/28302033.hotel
They are closest to the center of town than any other.

The Albany Marriott is another good choice - http://www.resideo.com/us/newyork/albany/12856614.hotel

Are you looking for any particular location and/or amenities? Price range?

Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?