How can I make my sentence a little short with havibng everythign in it. ?
Q. canyou edit this for me and does it gramatically makes sense.
Last week, St George's University School of Medicine held their open house program in Chicago's
Intercontinental Hotel attracting hundreds of premed students across the city who were willing to do medicine for less time and money in the Carribeans.
Last week, St George's University School of Medicine held their open house program in Chicago's
Intercontinental Hotel attracting hundreds of premed students across the city who were willing to do medicine for less time and money in the Carribeans.
A. Well, the problem is "run-on sentences". You will have to have a number of shorter sentences. It can be written multiple ways to have everything included; if broken down into more than one sentence.
EXAMPLE...
St. George's University School of Medicine held an "open house" last week. Hundreds of premed students were attracted from across the city of Chicago to the Intercontinental Hotel. The program attracted those willing to do medicine for less time and money in the Caribbeans.
Review your homework instructions to see if that meets the requirements or examples given.
EXAMPLE...
St. George's University School of Medicine held an "open house" last week. Hundreds of premed students were attracted from across the city of Chicago to the Intercontinental Hotel. The program attracted those willing to do medicine for less time and money in the Caribbeans.
Review your homework instructions to see if that meets the requirements or examples given.
Do you have a favorite hotel in Manila?
Q. I have a condo now in Makati City, but before that, I use to stay at hotels during my vacation (I'm from California) in Manila. My family is from Binan, Laguna & its so boring lol. No offense. I'm a citylife of a person that's why I prefer Manila.
Anyway, my favorite hotels are Shangri-La & the InterContinental Hotel.Those 2 hotels are my favorite.
Do you have a favorite hotel?
Anyway, my favorite hotels are Shangri-La & the InterContinental Hotel.Those 2 hotels are my favorite.
Do you have a favorite hotel?
A. I love Sofitel :D Especially the delicious foods available on its breakfast buffet menu. The service is also good and I love the rooms! :> My friends and I already stayed there twice, both after debut parties hahaha XD
What will one direction be doing in Sydney?
Q. I know were they are staying ( The Intercontinental Hotel ) and i know about their concerts, but were will they be through the day, like beaches, if so what beach, shops if so, what shops....? Thanks :D
A. Stealing oxygen I would imagine.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment