How do i get kobe bryant to sign my jersey at a laker game?
Q. I will be going soon and im not leaving without his signature. How do i get it ?
A. go to the parking lot in the back and ask him to sign it. your best chance for him to sign anything is on a road game right when they get off the buses to go to their hotels rooms just stand there and beg for his sig as he gets off the bus. other than that you probably got no chance.
What area should I look for hotels when visiting NYC?
Q. Visiting NYC from DC on megabus in December. Bus lets off @ 28th st & 7th ave. Want to visit "touristy" places, times square, rockefeller ctr, etc. What area best to search for hotels covenient to bus arrival/departure? Thanx
A. we visited NYC from Scotland in May for 7 days and stayed in a beautiful safe hotel called 70 Park Avenue, obviously this was on Park Avenue. it was in between 37th and 38th st, and we came out of our hotel and walked across a couple of streets and we were on 42nd street which was where Grand central terminal is, so central for transport that way, then if you walk up 42nd street to 5th avenue, you hit Bryant park, where NY fashion week is based, and the NY library, so we found this really central. you would walk to your right to get to rockefella centre or turn to your left to get to Empire state building or just continue to walk straight on to reach Times square. we also found this hotel and area to be close enough to walk to everything but far enough away that when it was bed time, you didn't hear so much noise that you may from a hotel in Times square for instance.
Hope this helps you, enjoy your holiday in NY.
Hope this helps you, enjoy your holiday in NY.
Where can I meet with a client in New York City?
Q. I need to meet with a client in New York City. I'm doing pro bono work for her. I don't have an office and I don't want to meet at either her or my house for my own protection.
We'll be discussing her personal information so a Starbucks probably wouldn't be the best place although if someone thinks of a more private "public" place let me know.
I've heard of office spaces or meeting rooms that can be rented by the day but I haven't found anything yet on the internet. Help!
We'll be discussing her personal information so a Starbucks probably wouldn't be the best place although if someone thinks of a more private "public" place let me know.
I've heard of office spaces or meeting rooms that can be rented by the day but I haven't found anything yet on the internet. Help!
A. (I actually stumbled on this question searching another topic, but I have done this dozens of times myself, so I will take a stab....)
I do not know about pay meeting rooms, but I know dozens of 'free' places to meet publicly in private.
The lobby of the Hyatt Hotel, on East 42nd St, there are place to sit away from other people and there is a constant "din" of noise so people would not be able to eavesdrop.
There is also a food court on lower level of Grand Central Station. Or, if you want to splurge The Oyster Bar. Again, people could not pick your voices out of the underlying noise.
IF IT IS GOOD WEATHER:
On Third Avenue there is a Au Bon Coffee place, I think it is 39th St, defiantly South West Corner, if you cross to the North West Corner there is a public outdoor space, nobody ever goes there, you can sit and there are chairs and tables.
Bryant Park on 42nd st, is good, not that crowded during non lunch hour and there are chairs and tables.
Actually, any public park is good.
If you are concerned the person you are meeting with is going to record you then got to the Russian Turkish Baths on e 10th St, its a sauna, the heat and humidity will disable any equipment or you can dip in the pool, its $25 per person, they sell food and drink.
Good luck with your meeting.
I do not know about pay meeting rooms, but I know dozens of 'free' places to meet publicly in private.
The lobby of the Hyatt Hotel, on East 42nd St, there are place to sit away from other people and there is a constant "din" of noise so people would not be able to eavesdrop.
There is also a food court on lower level of Grand Central Station. Or, if you want to splurge The Oyster Bar. Again, people could not pick your voices out of the underlying noise.
IF IT IS GOOD WEATHER:
On Third Avenue there is a Au Bon Coffee place, I think it is 39th St, defiantly South West Corner, if you cross to the North West Corner there is a public outdoor space, nobody ever goes there, you can sit and there are chairs and tables.
Bryant Park on 42nd st, is good, not that crowded during non lunch hour and there are chairs and tables.
Actually, any public park is good.
If you are concerned the person you are meeting with is going to record you then got to the Russian Turkish Baths on e 10th St, its a sauna, the heat and humidity will disable any equipment or you can dip in the pool, its $25 per person, they sell food and drink.
Good luck with your meeting.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment