How much does just one night at disneyland hotel cost?

Q. I want to stay at the Disneyland hotel for just a night. How much will it cost? Plus tickets?

A. I think DR should change her name to Mis(s)Information.

The cheapest way is NOT to book a package. The package gives you more perks, but is not cheaper by any means. Costco Travel or AAA Travel give you some discounts, but they are still not the cheapest way to go. Once again, you get perks that regular guests do not get, and you pay for them.

The Disneyland Hotel varies quite a bit, based on day of week, and the time of year. Summer room rates are considerably higher than January room rates. Standard low season rooms go for about $200 (plus tax plus resort fee). Tickets to Disneyland vary, but you can get a 2-fer ticket right now which lets you go for two days, one park per day, for less than the price of a Park Hopper. The 1 day Park Hopper is $105, and the 2fer deal is $99. The 2fer deal is supposed to be for SoCal residents only, but in my experience, I've never seen it enforced if you buy your tickets at one of the local grocery stores.

What kind of discounts do annual passholders get for Disneyland hotels?
Q. There isn't a lot of specific information on the Disney website so I was wondering if I could get specifics from someone who is an annual pass holder. What discounts do you get for Disneyland hotels? What about for food or souvenirs?

A. As an AP now for quite a few years, hotel discounts really depend on whether or not Disney offers them. Right now there is a discount, but there are many times, especially during summer and holidays, where there is no hotel discount at all. I just looked into a night at the Grand Californian, and could get a basic room for about $200, about a 50% discount.

For food and souvenirs, it depends on the type of discount. You can get all the info at www.disneyland.com/ap. As a premium passholder, I generally get 10-15% off food at restaurants, and 10% off merchandise, which just about covers the tax. Although we did have a nice event over the holidays, where we got a nice 20% discount off merchandise. We took advantage of THAT deal.

Best website for great deals on Disneyland Parks and The Grand CA Adventure hotel?
Q. I am looking for a great deal on 3 nights 4 days at Disneyland, Anaheim. We are also looking to stay at the Grand California Hotel.
Anyone know of a great website to get a good deal on park hopper passes & hotel deals?

Thank you!

A. http://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g29092-Anaheim_California-Hotel-Deals.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?